The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 states that emergency routes and exits requiring illumination must be provided with emergency lighting – and maintained in an efficient state, working order and in good repair.
We service your emergency lighting units over a twelve-month period. We supply & fit emergency lights containing the latest LED technology.
Our engineers are experienced in both maintaining emergency lights and fire safety, so you can be confident all your equipment is maintained to the relevant British Standard.
The emergency lights that we install consume less power and generate greater light intensity.
Look out for our 2 year guarantee on any new LED emergency lighting installations. If any of our LED emergency lights fail their 3 hour discharge test within 2 years, we will replace the emergency light for FREE
The benefits we offer include:
- Your emergency light installations come with a 2 year guarantee. If any of our LED emergency light installations fails within 2 years, we'll replace it for FREE
- Our engineers are competent to design lighting schemes as well as completing emergency lighting installations to BS5266
- Test & inspect emergency lighting equipment & as part of this process we identify & number all lighting units to allow you to fulfil your
- obligation of being able to test units for correct function monthly.
- Conducting the annual test as required by BS5266