The Regulatory (Fire Safety) Reform Order 2005 requires businesses to carry out Fire Risk Assessments and to install fire extinguishers following a range of guidance documents including BSI standards relating to extinguishers. BS5306 requires the commissioning of extinguishers for businesses ONSITE. That means by a competent installer at your premises. Pre-commissioning is specifically not allowed!
With our expertise, we can interpret BS5306 to ensure your premises contain the correct quantity and type of fire extinguishers. Our engineers will also be on hand to fit your extinguishers in the correct position in addition to providing fire extinguisher servicing, maintenance and testing.
The benefits we offer include:
- Fixed service prices and call-out charges for all of mainland UK
- Our service prices include all basic spare parts
- No extra work will be carried out without your agreement
- All our prices for additional repair components etc are clearly
- stated in our price guide
- All our service engineers are certified